Rules, Rights, Responsibilities, and Other Info of the Forums.
Also known as the 3RI (rules, rights, responsibilities of admins, and info) of the forums.
This is a topic which tells you about the rules.
Read this before joining the website and follow these rules which should be clear. If they are not, then contact the admin crew. DO NOT STAY QUIET! SPEAK UP! WE NEED TO KNOW, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND! To contact us, use the Private Messaging (PM) or EMail us. In order to use those systems, you should press the button which is supposed to appear on our posts, or on our profiles.
Our nicknames are:
CoAdmins: VoxelGamer, NeverEverSmile, AcidFlow
We will come up with a simpler way to explain the rules.
The rules of the website/forums are:
1. Do not spam.
2. Do not troll and start flamewars (don't insult people.)
3. Do not make offensive posts or signatures.
4. Sign up with a proper nickname (offensive or insulting language will NOT be accepted!)
5. Make sure that all your posts are following the rules of that topic. For example, provide all data needed for the whitelist application.
6. Do not insult people of the forums, and that includes your posts and messages in the chat box.
Now what to do if you see the rules broken by another user:
1. Contact the admin crew. Do NOT stay quiet. To contact us, use the Private Messaging (PM) or EMail us. Do NOT reply to this topic or make a new one.
2. Respond politely, or remind them of the rules, and if you forgive them for their insult towards you, we will forgive them too.
3. Do NOT continue fighting or arguing. Contact the admin crew.
What will the admin crew do?
1. Come up with a proper punishment.
2. Monitor posts and messages better later on.
3. Protect you from that user if needed (and if the user is not banned).
4. Make sure the person shows he is sorry by apologizing.
All people on the website have their own rights, and here are the rights of a basic member of the Cyber Community:
1. Post and reply to most of the topics, unless they were created by the admin and are locked for posts.
2. Make their own topics in appropriate sections.
3. Join any of the games.
4. Whitelist and apply for any of the games we provide.
Now to the responsibilities the admins have. If you do not see these exhibited, then PM or EMail some other admin you see on the forums. The owner of the web site is paradocs. He is highly unlikely to not do any of these responsibilities, so he is your #1 contact if you see co admins and moderators, such as me, NeverEverSmile break the rules. However, co admins are also highly unlikely to do that, but this happens on other websites, and that is why we make sure that you understand what to do if this happens on our website.
1. All admins agree to post relevant and proper information in a more or less official language.
2. All admins agree to help you if there is a need for help. They won't refuse, but might not be able to help you.
3. All admins agree to look at all of your topics to make sure that you are on track with the latest updates on the rules. If this does not happen, then do not PM or EMail the rest of the crew, since they would be the first ones to know if this rule is broken.
4. All admins agree to follow all of the rules, and not abuse their power by deleting someone's post just for fun.
5. All admins agree to monitor all games and make sure that there is no griefing or cyber bullying, which appears often across other servers and games, as well as hotels.
6. All admins agree to monitor the chatroom which can also appear as a source of trouble and spam, as well as constant floods of inappropriate and offensive content.
7. All admins agree to not use personal hatred or dislike to alter someone's information and their posts. We agree that we will not be influenced, and the way that we monitor the website will not be changed because of that.
8. All admins agree to come up with appropriate punishments for appropriate situations. You won't get banned permanently for someone's misunderstanding of your post.
These rules are applied all across the forums and across whatever topic you post too. They apply to every user since every user has the same rights on the forums. That is just how it is. Admins don't have more rights, they have more responsible here.
I, NeverEverSmile, personally promise to follow and monitor all of the rules stated.
I, VoxelGamer, personally promise to follow and monitor all of the rules stated.
I, Paradocs, personally promise to follow and monitor all of the rules stated.
I, AcidFlow personally promise to follow and monitor all of the rules stated.
I, Runaway, personally promise to follow and monitor all of the rules stated and not abuse my powers in any way,
Now you have our promises and you read them.
Regards and good lucy on the forums,
The Admin Crew.
Thank you very much
You dare not smile, otherwise you shall face the might of NeverEverSmile!!!